Foreign pupils from nursery school to ‘A’ Level
No extra territorial pupils shall be admitted to the first year (Grade one) at any school unless:
- The child attains the age of six years in the school year of admission or
- The child is six years of age or more but has not attained the age of eight. The following documents must be submitted for a Scholar’s Permit application.
- A letter of conditional authority to attend school in Zimbabwe from the Ministry of Education, Sports and Culture of Zimbabwe.
- A certified copy of applicant’s birth certificate.
- A sworn affidavit or notarized letter from the applicant’s parents appointing a local resident to be a guardian to the applicant.
- A letter of confirmation from parent’s bank confirming that the parents can afford to pay school fees for the child in foreign currency.
- A non refundable statutory fee of US$100.00 or the equivalent in acceptable currency must be paid on submission of application. Note: the statutory fee is subject to review.
- A valid radiological certificate confirming freedom from active pulmonary tuberculosis
- Documentary proof of accommodation arrangements if applicant is a day scholar.
- Two full face passport size photographs of applicant certified as the true likeness of subject by a Commissioner of Oaths
- One residence permit application form to be completed in respect of applicant.