No application for prospective students at Independent Colleges, Technical or Vocational Training Colleges will be considered whilst the applicant is in Zimbabwe.
- Certified copy of applicant’s birth certificate
- A letter of offer of a place to study signed by the Head of the College stating course of study and anticipated period in hours of attendance per day should be reflected if applicant is attending an Independent College. Please note that a student should at least attend lessons for not less than five hours per day.
- A sworn affidavit or notarized letter from applicant’s parents appointing a local resident as the guardian to applicant if applicant is below the age of 18.
- A letter from parent’s bank confirming that the parents can afford to pay school fees for the child in foreign currency.
- A non refundable statutory fee of US$200.00 or the equivalent in acceptable currency must be paid on submission of application. Note: the statutory fee is subject to review.
- A valid radiological certificate confirming freedom from active pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Documentary proof of accommodation arrangement if applicant is not accommodated at his or her learning institution.
- Two full face passport size photographs certified true likeness.
- One residence permit application form.